! IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE COVID-19, you can call the San Diego County Epidemiology Unit immediately at (619) 692-8499 during business hours or at (858) 565-5255 after hours, on weekends or holidays. Be sure to call ahead before going to any doctor's office or emergency room, and inform them of your symptoms, any recent travel or close contacts. Avoid others, stay home and do not travel if you are sick.
Links to crisis information:
- CA / San Diego Services
- Small Business Admin COVID Updates
- Updates and information from CAR - C.A.R.’s COVID Relief Hotline (213) 351 8450, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Updates and information from DRE
- Updates and infromations from NAR
- Cal Chamber’s resource for on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Real Estate questions or concerns regarding Exams - (877) 373-4542 or by email at Ask.DRELicensing@dre.ca.gov.
If you have relevant information to share with Realtors, please email email@example.com.