Who qualifies for an award? PSAR members are automatically recognized based on CRMLS data. Agents from other associations may join PSAR as a Secondary member to apply. There are no fees. To be recognized, an agent must meet either the units or sales volume requirements based on San Diego County residential sales that closed in 2021. The agent must also be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Awards are based on either sales volume or units sold, including listings or sales units entered into the CRMLS, and closed in 2021, whichever is greater. This is not a perfect system. Listings entered into other MLS systems that share data with CRMLS may be included if transactional proof is provided.
- If an agent is supported by co-agents, the sales data will not reflect that. The lead agent only is recognized. There is an option for a team award instead of an individual award, should the agent whose name appears on the transactions so chooses. If interested, please see “Teams and Applying for Team Award" below.
- Production credit was given only to the primary agent as shown in the CRMLS.
- Percentage rankings include all agents who belong to associations located in San Diego County and production from agents who are members of organizations outside San Diego County, but who are listed in the County.
What are the awards that will be granted and what was used to qualify?
Top 1% = 34 Sides or at least $36,507,000 in volume
Top 3% = 20 Sides or at least $19,632,000 in volume
Top 5% = 16 Sides or at least $14,300,000 in volume
Top 10% = 10 Sides or at least $8,916,000 in volume
What if I believe that I qualify and my sales were miscalculated? We are very sorry. Computer systems, membership databases, and MLS systems and their users are not perfect, but they are the tools our committee had available to make the determination. Here are some of the reasons that may explain qualification discrepancies:
- Multiple MLS numbers
- Transactions under multiple brokers that didn't transfer over completely.
- Transactions originated in an MLS that was not included.
- Off MLS listings-- for example, new home sales.
- Teams can be comprised of many agents who list separately. There is no clear method for tracking team sales in this scenario.
- The listing agent did not enter the correct sales agent in the transaction record. In this case, please bring sales agent proof to PSAR's attention via the appeals process and the date will be corrected.
- You think you should be recognized, or that your performance was under-reported, please complete the “Apply for an award” form and submit proof of closed sales units and volume. CRMLS listing numbers must be included.
- Co-Listing agents/co-selling agents are not included. Credit goes to primary agents only. For co-listing credit, please refer to the Team Award.
Watch a video on how to generate a report in Paragon to find your 2021 production
Applying for a Team Award. What if I work with other agents on a team? What if we produce more collectively than for which we have been recognized? What is our option?
- To be considered a team, agents must comply with DRE rules that outline the requirements for teams. These rules are in this FAQ provided by CAR. Team names that are not in compliance will not be recognized.
- Independent sales agents on a team can apply together for a 1%, 3%, 5%, or 10% award and receive it as a team. You cannot receive both an individual and a team award.
- Apply for a Team Award by adding production and qualify for a higher percentile by including production from other team members or to change your individual contribution award to a Team Award in the same percentile.
QUESTIONS / CONCERNS CAN BE ADDRESSED TO THE AWARDS COMMITTEE AT firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 619-579-0333